Master Gardener Help Line
Do you have a 'burning' garden question???
If you are questioning, flustered, confused or uncertain about what's going on in your garden....and this is making you hot under the collar then refer those questions to the Master Gardeners at the Master Gardener Help line. Here is what you must remember:
1. Call the hot line number, 394-6814, M- F from 9-2.
2. Persons may also use the hot line email contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask a question.
2. If a Master Gardener is helping someone on the phone, you will be asked to leave a message and a phone number. Do that.
3. The Master Gardener will return your call.
4. The Rapid City Regional Center is located across the parking lot from Menards in the basement of First Interstate bank, Rapid City, SD 57701 |394-1722.The office of the Master Gardener hot line personnel is in that building. The hot line is staffed from Monday -Friday from 9-2. Leave a message or a query on the phone at any time.